Essex fells fire dept chief chat

Brush and branches can also be brought to the Environmental Center on Saturdays between am and Noon. Make sure all final inspections have been completed before you make final payment to the contractor.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Check with the Construction Department before undertaking any project to obtain the proper building, plumbing or electrical permits. As the property owner, you are responsible for all inspections which include permits for roofing, re-roofing, siding, fencing, repairs and renovations.

Firewood, logs, stumps, roots, or branches greater than six inches in diameter cannot be chipped.

For branches smaller than one inch in diameter or less than four feet in length, please refer to Lawn and Garden Refuse.

For a list of items not accepted at the compactor, see the Environmental Center listing under Public Works which can be found HERE. until 12 noon Saturdays during the year; weather permitting or when a holiday (i.e.

July 4, Christmas or New Year’s Day) falls on a Saturday.

Payment & Guilty Plea: You may plead guilty and pay the penalty if the offense is payable without the necessity of a Court appearance.

You may either log on to determine if the offense is payable and the amount of the penalty or telephone the court at 973-410-5324.

Announcements may be faxed directly to FPTV at 973-765-9895, or they may be mailed to Florham Park Community Television, 111 Ridgedale Ave., Florham Park, NJ 07932.

Back to top Branches and brush between one and six inches in diameter and more than four feet long will be collected by the chipper during the last full work week of each month beginning in March and thru September.

Brush should never be placed in the street and should be at the curb by Monday morning of the scheduled week.

Back to top A certificate of occupancy (“CO”) or continued occupancy certificate is required every time a property changes ownership, occupancy, or use of all commercial establishments and businesses.

COs are available from the Construction Department. Residential dwellings do not require a certificate of occupancy on a resale, however, a certificate of inspection from the Fire Official or designee for smoke alarms is required. Back to top Applications for solicitation can be obtained on this wesbite under forms

Search for Essex fells fire dept chief chat:

Essex fells fire dept chief chat-57Essex fells fire dept chief chat-85Essex fells fire dept chief chat-21

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “Essex fells fire dept chief chat”